Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

18 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

No sign of Spring in sight

Newer Topic | Older Topic

No sign of Spring in sight posted by Lorna Taylor March 27, 2011 03:23AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Seeing as Spring is not in much of a hurry to arrive in my area ,I am still stuck with what ever I can scrounge from the local shops for inspiration! Hopeful the snow will soon melt and I can find inspiration outside soon. Honestly I am sick of photographing white stuff so have had very little to post lately. Six months of snow is starting to get on my nerves!!!!We still have three feet of the stuff in my yard and it has still been snowing everyday this last week !!! Will it ever end??? I know we moved from the warm coast so no more threat of earthquakes or tsunami, but really did not expect to be living in the middle of the next ice age!!! O.k. rant over, miss you all, will try to do better and post more often !Cheers

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by jffoto March 27, 2011 04:56AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Lorna, 6 month with snow-I understand you. But you have done a nice series, I like the colors and softness, looking forward to see more of your work soon!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by RichB March 27, 2011 06:08AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Lorna,

Love the bright pastel shades in these images. #2 and #5 are my favorites!

Rich
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by TG-J (Admin) March 30, 2011 10:51AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Lovely pastels, 2 days ago it was 36 deg. Celsius here on the other side of the planet.
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by Lorna Taylor March 30, 2011 10:56AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thanks guys for the comments, Tony I'll gladly ship you some snow too cool off in !!!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by Halima67 April 04, 2011 04:50AM reply | quote
posted by Halima67

LOL, yeah, Lorna, I asked 2 ship some snow 2 all my Aussie friends! They all refused! Nice set! My fav is #2.

[elenisworld.blogspot.com]
[www.flickr.com]
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by Lorna Taylor April 07, 2011 07:45AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thank you for trying ! Cheers

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by Mark Wade April 08, 2011 02:17AM reply | quote
posted by Mark Wade

Exquisite
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by Bender April 08, 2011 07:30AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

I'm with you Lorna. We almost are rid of it all here in MA...nice series btw! :)

Peter
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by Lorna Taylor April 08, 2011 11:29AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thank you both for the comments! I really is starting to show signs of spring melt here now!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by Ol' Don April 11, 2011 02:36AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

I think numbers 2, 5, and 6 are reasons to buy a Lensbaby. You obviously are in full control of your craft!

Which LB are you using for these shots and what aperture, if you can remember? (sometimes I must admit I can't ;-)

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by Lorna Taylor April 11, 2011 08:56AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thank you for the comments, I used the composer and either f5.6 or f8. Those are the one I use most.

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: No sign of Spring in sight posted by rannestad April 18, 2011 03:14AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Spring may be a bit late, but these images are lovely and have the feeling of spring embedded

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today