Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by Fastback67

Re: The Lutheran Home

view post

New Photo of the Week LB Shot

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New Photo of the Week LB Shot posted by David Morel February 15, 2011 04:11AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

I have been doing a photo of the week project and this week's is a LB shot, what a surprise! :-) Let me know your thoughts...

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: New Photo of the Week LB Shot posted by Bob Layne February 18, 2011 03:31AM reply | quote
posted by Bob Layne
I like the color and texture.
Re: New Photo of the Week LB Shot posted by Lorna Taylor February 19, 2011 05:51AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Very cool shot ,love the lines and textures!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: New Photo of the Week LB Shot posted by David Morel February 20, 2011 11:59PM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

Thank you! :-)

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: New Photo of the Week LB Shot posted by Bones February 22, 2011 07:25AM reply | quote
posted by Bones

I like this David. Even though I know it's an innocent little plant, you've made it look like some malignant life form, coiled and ready to strike. Great shot.

Brian

"Keeping a positive attitude won't solve all your problems. You will, however, annoy enough people to make it worth your while."
Re: New Photo of the Week LB Shot posted by Mary Beckett February 23, 2011 08:38AM reply | quote
posted by Mary Beckett
I really like the textures in this. A great shot.
Re: New Photo of the Week LB Shot posted by jffoto February 23, 2011 11:30PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great texture in this image David, I really like it!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: New Photo of the Week LB Shot posted by David Morel February 25, 2011 01:40AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

Thank you all!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today