Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

19 hours ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR posted by TG-J (Admin) January 27, 2011 11:33AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hee-Hee, thanks for looking.:) tony
Re: Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR posted by codrin January 28, 2011 12:04AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

LOL Tony, you have to wait a bit... :)

Wonderful greens here, I like this!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR posted by RichB January 28, 2011 03:31AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Tony,

Patience is a virtue, I am told. :)

Love the image!

Rich
Re: Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR posted by jffoto January 28, 2011 06:47AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Patience Tony-just patience. :]

I love the image, fantastic colors!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR posted by TG-J (Admin) January 28, 2011 10:40AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thankx guys ,posted this after having a good look around on the DP Review forums . I must admit the whole experience left me wanting, not a 80-200 LB ,but some sort of sanity . So I guess this heading is me having a gentle dig at this whole new digital "I need this" mind set that photographers are in these days, me included. But then with an 80-200 f2 LB with VR I might of got more than 1 frame. OH GOD THAT MEANS I REALLY NEED ONE.
Come on Kirsty, get on to Sam so Sam can get onto Craig and get this thing happening. Oh,...Oh, sorry a minor relapse. Steady yourself Tone.:) As I said Ta guys. tony
Re: Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR posted by ScottM January 28, 2011 12:07PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Wouldn't that be a sweet lens. Keep hoping. Nice shot Tony.
Scott
Re: Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR posted by TG-J (Admin) January 28, 2011 10:10PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hi Scott,thanks for your comment. Too be honest my favorite LBs are the Muse type , in fact the LB2 to be exact . I think it is perfect just as it is. I think I've posted about 4 different LB shots on DP Review just to see what sort of reaction they would get, but people on that forum seem to be preoccupied with the things they haven't got, and the no. of pixels on their CCDs.I have 2 , 80-200s and never use either. But the new Nikon one with VR sounds pretty impressive on DP Review. :) tony
Re: Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR posted by Bob Layne February 04, 2011 03:16AM reply | quote
posted by Bob Layne
Plastic wrap with center hole. :-)
Re: Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR posted by Petra February 12, 2011 02:35AM reply | quote
posted by Petra

oh ... what can I say??????
I love that pic, but your Avatar is still my favorite:)))))
with best wishes from Petra
Re: Waiting for the LB 80-200 f2 with VR posted by TG-J (Admin) February 16, 2011 09:37PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hey Bob, patent it, LB for an iPhone.
Petra, thankyou for your kind words, sorry I didn't reply sooner, have been trying to break the addiction . No cameras, except for work & No web , except for work.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today