Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by TG-J

Re: Perth Royal Show

view post

lensbaby original and macro/wide angle

Newer Topic | Older Topic

lensbaby original and macro/wide angle posted by daquestaparte January 13, 2011 05:41AM reply | quote
posted by daquestaparte
hi

Can I use the lensbaby 1.0 with the macro/wideangle lens?
thx

dqp
Re: lensbaby original and macro/wide angle posted by ranfoto January 15, 2011 05:19AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Yes you can.....in fact you can play with any conversion lens on your Lensbaby Original that has either a 37mm thread or you adapt the optic onto the front .

Say you find a 52mm conversion lens, well with the 37mm to 52mm Lensbaby adapter that will screw onto you Original Baby and you can play !

There's no limit to what one can find to use on your Benders.
Re: lensbaby original and macro/wide angle posted by ranfoto January 15, 2011 05:19AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Yes you can.....in fact you can play with any conversion lens on your Lensbaby Original that has either a 37mm thread or you adapt the optic onto the front .

Say you find a 52mm conversion lens, well with the 37mm to 52mm Lensbaby adapter that will screw onto you Original Baby and you can play !

posted by ranfoto

Re: lensbaby original and macro/wide angle posted by ranfoto January 15, 2011 05:26AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Wow....that was weird, I hit the wrong button and now can't edit the above posts out......ooops !

Must be a bug in the Lensbaby forum software :(
Re: lensbaby original and macro/wide angle posted by daquestaparte January 15, 2011 06:32AM reply | quote
posted by daquestaparte
Thank you, ranfoto!

I wasn't sure whether it would have a thread.

Can't wait to get one. I am absolutely amazed by
what all of you are showing here.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today