Re: Tulipmania

view post

Out of Canada

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Out of Canada posted by jumpinjimmyjava January 08, 2011 07:39AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Nikon D700
Lensbaby 2.0

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Out of Canada posted by bnzai9 January 08, 2011 09:37AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Nicely composed image. I Like the arc of the main branch, the brooding sky, and the point of focus on the trunk and grass.

Bnzai9
Re: Out of Canada posted by RichB January 08, 2011 09:54AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

JJJ,

Very nice comp. Wish you were around more on the forum! Always enjoy your work.

Rich
Re: Out of Canada posted by codrin January 10, 2011 04:16AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Beautiful image, I like it a lot!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: Out of Canada posted by jumpinjimmyjava January 10, 2011 08:11AM reply | quote

Hey Bnzai9, Rich and Codrin. Thank you all for the kind words. I actually like this one myself! I am enjoying the Lensbaby more since I got my Nikon D700. With my old Canon 40D I probably got TWO images in focus out of TWENTY tries. Now with the brighter viewfinder of the full frame I get almost 100 % of my shots in focus. It makes shooting with the Lensbaby waaaaayyy more fun. Rich I spend most of my time on flickr and redbubble and facebook and I find it hard to be everywhere. Perhaps it's my age, I just turned 61 and seem to be slowing down ! !! !!! Well thanks again and Happy New Year to all my
Lensbaby friends - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Out of Canada posted by jffoto January 13, 2011 04:19PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Beautiful image Jimmy, I like the composition - well done work!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Out of Canada posted by jumpinjimmyjava January 14, 2011 07:27AM reply | quote

Why thanks so much for your nice comment Jorgen. Much appreciated - jimmy

Re: Out of Canada posted by ScottM January 14, 2011 08:54AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Nice shot Jimmy and glad to see you back even if its just a post every now and then. I myself haven't posted much lately but hope to get working on some images that I have shot so I can post them soon.
Scott
Re: Out of Canada posted by jumpinjimmyjava January 14, 2011 09:16AM reply | quote

Hey thanks Scott. Great to hear from you. I am starting to use my Lensbaby more so I hope to have more posts soon. Looking forward to seeing your works - jimmy

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today