Lensbaby Studio Forums

Dancing Angels - Pinhole

1 2

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by rannestad January 02, 2011 04:09AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

These are awesome! Great to see action photos made with a pinhole. A novel approach. Thank you for sharing this with us.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by JDenny January 05, 2011 09:07AM reply | quote
posted by JDenny

Wonderful series of captivating images, Igor. The 3rd and the 6th especially. Again, very very nice.

As an aside, I guess this series partially addresses the age old question of "How many (dancing) angels can reside on a pin (hole camera) head?"

Cheers and wishing you a great year ahead.
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by kskinner January 06, 2011 04:56AM reply | quote
posted by kskinner

Really like the simplicity and lyricism of #1. Beautiful.

Keith Skinner
Berkeley, CA
[renegadeimage.wordpress.com]
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by igorsv January 06, 2011 07:36AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Thank you Bjorn, JDenny, and Keith!

Igor
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by Mark Wade January 10, 2011 04:37AM reply | quote
posted by Mark Wade

Bravo Igor...inspiring!
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by Halima67 January 11, 2011 06:38AM reply | quote
posted by Halima67

Wow! Poetry by Igor! Stunning!

[elenisworld.blogspot.com]
[www.flickr.com]
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by MarieJ January 11, 2011 05:33PM reply | quote
posted by MarieJ

Perfect title to lovely images. With these images you give me a lot of inspiration to start with the pinhole. My favs are #1 and #5.

Marie

[www.mariejonsson.com]
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by popquiz January 11, 2011 10:06PM reply | quote
posted by popquiz

love the second image. the arc of the breastline, the definition of the flight feathers to the upper right and the motion in the rest of the photo seems like an angel is trying to escape the bounds of earth.

...it's like nailing JELL-O to a tree!

Glen Copeland
aka: PopQuiz

Join Lensbaby Addicts at: [www.facebook.com]
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by Kurt Norlin January 12, 2011 02:17AM reply | quote
posted by Kurt Norlin

Really amazing images!! Great series Igor!! Kurt

Happy Trails
[kurtnorlinphotography.com]

[altviznotebook.blogspot.com]

Flickr: [www.flickr.com]
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by ranfoto January 14, 2011 07:38AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Glad to see you are still Bending aRt Igor .....while many of us are just looking for inspiration to move us to the next level .....:))
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by Steve Bee January 15, 2011 11:50PM reply | quote
posted by Steve Bee

Love them!
Excellent!
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by igorsv January 22, 2011 01:52AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Thank you all for your comments! It's very encouraging.

Best,
Igor
Re: Dancing Angels - Pinhole posted by halesr February 09, 2011 02:34AM reply | quote
posted by halesr

Lovely work. I especially like the 5th image. I just got my Muse and pinhole optic yesterday and was looking for some example of individuals using the pinhole. I have found it.
1 2

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today