Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by Chelle

Re: Edge 80 - Transportation

view post

Usually they flutter by

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Usually they flutter by posted by TG-J (Admin) December 17, 2010 11:27PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

But this guy seemed intent on staring me out. Thanks for looking. tony
Re: Usually they flutter by posted by kskinner December 18, 2010 12:05AM reply | quote
posted by kskinner

Wow! Great macro shot!

Keith Skinner
Berkeley, CA
[renegadeimage.wordpress.com]
Re: Usually they flutter by posted by RichB December 18, 2010 12:13AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Tony,

Cool capture! Happy Holidays.

Rich
Re: Usually they flutter by posted by ScottM December 18, 2010 02:55AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

nice shot Tony.
Scott
Re: Usually they flutter by posted by poluc December 18, 2010 06:37AM reply | quote
posted by poluc
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Usually they flutter by posted by TG-J (Admin) December 18, 2010 01:00PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Keith Rich Scott & Poluc thanks for your comments. Yesterday arvo ( Oz slang for afternoon) the temperature plummeted from about 90 F to about 70F and it rained, I think this guy was in a state of instant hibernation. Rich, have been watching the news here in Oz , hope you have a few logs put aside for the festive season , I'd say you're gonna need 'em. Seasons Greetings to all. tony
Re: Usually they flutter by posted by yesmellow December 22, 2010 07:20AM reply | quote
posted by yesmellow

Tony..nice shot..it feels good to see green,thanks for sharing,Happy Holidays.
Re: Usually they flutter by posted by Bender December 24, 2010 10:54AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

My eyes are missing green right now too even though there is no snow...everything is drab. Nice shot Tony. :)

Peter
Re: Usually they flutter by posted by TG-J (Admin) December 24, 2010 03:17PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Mellow & Peter, Hi guys, thanks , Merry Xmas. My wife & the boys are off to Switzerland next week, they are looking forward to white, me , I'm staying here in the tropics. You can have the white. Keep Kool ;) tony
Re: Usually they flutter by posted by jffoto December 24, 2010 04:51PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice image, I like the composition-we have a lot of snow here in Copenhagen-no small insect around. I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Usually they flutter by posted by TG-J (Admin) December 24, 2010 09:36PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thank you Jørgen. Here it is about 30C, and raining and raining and raining.We haven't had a monsoonal trough like this in ages. Hope there isn't a flood coming. Funny thing though Jørgen when you go for a walk in the rain it is quite refreshing, a concept that is hard to grasp in Europe. We some times almost run out naked into the rain to dance around and celebrate. Merry Xmas. tony

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today