Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by ebby62

Fishing boats

view post

A walk in the park.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

A walk in the park. posted by TG-J (Admin) November 19, 2010 10:16AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Roma St park , just behind the train station. Thanks for looking.
Re: A walk in the park. posted by RichB November 19, 2010 12:37PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Tony,

Wonderful set of images! Can't pick a favorite---I like them all very much. Have a great weekend.

Rich
Re: A walk in the park. posted by bnzai9 November 19, 2010 12:55PM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Great set. Beautifully placed focus throughout and love the full blur on the last one.

Bnzai9
Re: A walk in the park. posted by poluc November 19, 2010 04:16PM reply | quote
posted by poluc
Very nice set, specially like #2 and #7.....and the weather you got!!

enjoy your weekend
Re: A walk in the park. posted by jffoto November 19, 2010 08:28PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great series Tony - I like them all, love the full blur on the last one too! What kind of reptile is it?

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2010 08:32PM by jffoto.
Re: A walk in the park. posted by yesmellow November 19, 2010 09:03PM reply | quote
posted by yesmellow

Tony...nice pictures,all are beautiful..#4 and #7 are faves.
Have a great week end....cheers.
Re: A walk in the park. posted by TG-J (Admin) November 19, 2010 11:14PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thank you guys. The reptile is an Eastern Water Dragon- it grows to about 2 1/2 feet (80cm) . The ones with red on the chest are males I think. The first one is a youngster, they are usually very timid.I couldn't believe it when he let me get so close with my muse, probably thought "what's that funny thing on the front of your camera?" Here's a couple of more shots of him, unfortunately ,in the shot with the heron , the lizard tuned his head to scurry of just as I released the shutter. Oh well. Mellow. U have a great week end also. Thanks again. tony
Re: A walk in the park. posted by doro November 21, 2010 08:12PM reply | quote
posted by doro

esp love no 7 from the first set, very delicate!

doro

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: A walk in the park. posted by MelBrackstone November 28, 2010 04:05AM reply | quote
posted by MelBrackstone

Those water dragons get cheekier and cheekier! I don't recall seeing that old building in the parklands, looks fantastic!

Mel :) In sunny Brisbane, Australia
[melbrackstone.com]
Re: A walk in the park. posted by TG-J (Admin) November 28, 2010 04:49AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Yeah Mel, I remember as a kid the only time you would see them was as they scurried into the safety of the water. The old house is just at the 5 ways over the back of the park. I had to deliver a job, instead of driving I decided to get a train to Roma st.& walk through the park to Norm 5 ways. It poured,I got soaked.:)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today