Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by Fastback67

Re: The Lutheran Home

view post

Urban with the TT and Nikor 35/2

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Urban with the TT and Nikor 35/2 posted by picnic October 20, 2010 04:03AM reply | quote
posted by picnic
I wandered around in the same area I did several weeks ago but in better weather/light and with the Nikor 35/2 which I love on the TT. I have a Nikor 24/2.8 coming tomorrow and these 2 will be my primary lenses for the Tilt Transformer.
Re: Urban with the TT and Nikor 35/2 posted by Ol' Don October 20, 2010 04:48AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Looks like a great place to wander.

I particularly like the stairway shots. Different focus and treatment but both very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Urban with the TT and Nikor 35/2 posted by rannestad October 21, 2010 07:13AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Looks great. I love it.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Urban with the TT and Nikor 35/2 posted by Bender October 21, 2010 09:55PM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Very cool series, nice job!

Peter
Re: Urban with the TT and Nikor 35/2 posted by picnic October 21, 2010 10:56PM reply | quote
posted by picnic
Thank you. I got my Nikor 24 f/2.8 yesterday and trying it yesterday afternoon I think this will make a nice set for the TT. I'm going to use my FD 35/2.8 with adapter as my "standard (50ish)" lens. Works nicely and I'll just leave the adapter on all the time. The 2 Nikors as 'bgn' from KEH were very inexpensive and the addition of a cheap Nikon F to m4/3 makes them that much more usable in my bag and I'm sure good buys can be had on Ebay.

For anyone thinking about buying the TT and adding the Focus Front I'm finding it very versatile. With the addition of the Focus Front you can get quite nicely wide with the .42 or .62 too so glad I added the FF. Beyond that if you are shooting with an m4/3 or NEX body this is the only Lensbaby with those mounts. Prior to this I used a 4/3 to m4/3 adapter with a 4/3 mount Composer which I'll hang onto in order to use the FE optic though I'm now leaning to the FF with the .42 WA.

I'm hoping I see lots more posts here with the TT. I can use it quite similarly to my TS on my Canon 5D (of course minus the shift) with careful placement of the focus wedge and aperture choice for perception of increased DOF also.

Diane
Re: Urban with the TT and Nikor 35/2 posted by doro October 22, 2010 01:29AM reply | quote
posted by doro

very intriguing places...like the series a lot!

doro

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: Urban with the TT and Nikor 35/2 posted by Torleik Emil Haneferd October 23, 2010 09:17PM reply | quote
lovely work :-)

Torleik
Re: Urban with the TT and Nikor 35/2 posted by jffoto October 23, 2010 11:54PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
I like the series - great work!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today