Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by Kath September 01, 2010 10:26PM reply | quote
posted by Kath

I have become so addicted to the Soft Focus optic that I hadn't had it out of my Muse for months! This morning I decided to change things up so I grabbed the Single Glass optic and headed out to the garden, here are some samples. The first three are at f/2.8 (texture layer added to number 3) and the last two are at f/4.

Kathleen

www.kathleenclemonsphotography.com
[www.ppsop.com]

My blog: [kathleenclemons.blogspot.com]
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by bnzai9 September 01, 2010 11:30PM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Beautiful images all and thanks for posting the details, the single glass is one of my favorites and this is a great showcase. Particularly like the first two. Well done.

Bnzai9
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by TG-J (Admin) September 01, 2010 11:31PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Lovely shots Kath, the colours truly glow.tony
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by Keithnc September 02, 2010 12:04AM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Great shots, I love your first two.
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by Kath September 03, 2010 04:06AM reply | quote
posted by Kath

Thanks, all. :)

Kathleen

[www.ppsop.com]

Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by CMH September 03, 2010 04:36AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

you are such an inspiration... lovely.
Cindi

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by RichB September 03, 2010 07:44AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

All are superb. Great work.

Rich
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by kmac September 04, 2010 06:13AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

just lovely - soft and glowing...
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by stevenz September 05, 2010 08:48AM reply | quote
posted by stevenz

all wonderful but #3 and #5 faves, stunning work!!!
cheers
steve

[10222.portfolio.artlimited.net]
[www.allsoppimagery.com]
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by Bender September 05, 2010 10:50PM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Every one of these is fantastic!

Peter
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by Kath September 06, 2010 07:33AM reply | quote
posted by Kath

Thank you all very much for taking the time to comment!

Kathleen

[www.ppsop.com]

Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by codrin September 08, 2010 10:33PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Very beautiful images Kathleen, wonderful work! Perfectly done!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by Kath September 09, 2010 02:54AM reply | quote
posted by Kath

Thank very much, Codrin!

Kathleen

[www.ppsop.com]

Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by Crabcakes September 15, 2010 01:26AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

To quote Carly Simon "Nobody does it better."

Wonderful Kath--To tell the truth I'm only now just getting around to ordering the SingleGlass--was afraid what it might do to my relationship with my beloved LBO! But I can't wait to try it with creative aps, and other accessories...

Take care,

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by jffoto September 15, 2010 03:54PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series Kathleen, I like the softness and colors - well done!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Rediscovering the Single Glass Optic posted by Kath September 20, 2010 05:15AM reply | quote
posted by Kath

Thanks so much Johnny and Jørgen. :)

Kathleen

[www.ppsop.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today