Lensbaby Studio Forums

I'm a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like ...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

I'm a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like ... posted by JDenny August 30, 2010 10:46AM reply | quote
posted by JDenny

to have a pepper, too!!

Cheers,
JDenny
Re: I'm a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like ... posted by bnzai9 August 30, 2010 11:11AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Great color and placement of focus point. I particularly like the detail in #3.

Bnzai9
Re: I'm a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like ... posted by kmac August 31, 2010 07:14AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

nice detail and warm colors - my favorite would be the first.
Re: I'm a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like ... posted by Phantomsailor September 01, 2010 01:16AM reply | quote
posted by Phantomsailor
That's what I call a hot photo! Great work amigo.
Re: I'm a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like ... posted by jffoto September 01, 2010 01:21AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice colors - my favorite is #1.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: I'm a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like ... posted by JDenny September 01, 2010 04:47AM reply | quote
posted by JDenny

Thanks for all your comments. Here is one more that I have stepped on much harder in post-processing with PS. Thanks, again.

Cheers,
JDenny
Re: I'm a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like ... posted by Bender September 01, 2010 06:24AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Nice! I like #1 the best too.

Peter
Re: I'm a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like ... posted by Keithnc September 02, 2010 12:06AM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Great shots and I like the extra one you added
Re: I'm a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like ... posted by ranfoto September 04, 2010 04:04AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Um'......so "D" do the students down at the Uni' call you Dr. Pepper .....hahahahahaha ! :)

"Hot" Bending.......!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today