Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 minutes ago by TG-J

Re: What Music Are You Listening to?

view post

Vroom Vroom Rumble Rumble

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Vroom Vroom Rumble Rumble posted by Bender August 21, 2010 12:26AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

More hot rods, antique cars and bikes this past Thursday evening. :)

Peter
Re: Vroom Vroom Rumble Rumble posted by RichB August 21, 2010 02:12AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Peter,

Not easy to pick a favorite when they are all so nice! I do especially like the B&W of image 2.

Rich
Re: Vroom Vroom Rumble Rumble posted by bnzai9 August 21, 2010 03:00AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Great series. That first shot is awesome. The composition, light, and tint work really well. The fisheye shot of the blue bike looks really nice also. Looks like it was a fun day.

Bnzai9
Re: Vroom Vroom Rumble Rumble posted by Bender August 21, 2010 05:48AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Thanks! Yes, it was really a fun evening. Fred Rosner, an older man with a huge white beard and greasy mechanic's shirt has this amazing hot rod get together once a month during the warmer months. It's at Fred's race car shop and it sprawls over onto his neighber's lawn on one side and a big old farmer's field next door. The whole thing is very informal and down home, none of that hokey 50's music playing or any of that, just guys with loud engines, a barbeque pit and Budlites. Some of the vehicles are all done up and others are rolling works in progress that look like they just got pulled out of the woods somewhere. There were about 200 cars there on Thursday and hundreds of people. I wasn't the only photographer with decent equipment roaming around either and one lady I talked to said she has a little side business taking photos for these guys.

Peter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2010 05:49AM by Bender.
Re: Vroom Vroom Rumble Rumble posted by Bender August 21, 2010 05:54AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

A few more. I didn't take too many LB pics this time but they will have another one of these in September and the nice thing is that it's just two miles from my house.

Peter
Re: Vroom Vroom Rumble Rumble posted by bnzai9 August 21, 2010 06:08AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

More good stuff. In this series, I particularly like the single glass shot of the tail lights. Good eye.

Bnzai9
Re: Vroom Vroom Rumble Rumble posted by Keithnc August 24, 2010 01:14AM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Great set of shots
Re: Vroom Vroom Rumble Rumble posted by JDenny August 25, 2010 12:09AM reply | quote
posted by JDenny

Liking the VW Combi and the B&W Tail Fin shots the best, Peter.

Cheers,
JDenny
Re: Vroom Vroom Rumble Rumble posted by eztoo August 29, 2010 05:21PM reply | quote
posted by eztoo
welcome Try our products, It will give you perfect enjoyment video converter for mac The easy-to-use Video Converter for Mac lets you to enjoy your videos on all sorts of palyback including PSP, iPod, Mobile Phone, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV and MP4/MP3 player.</p>
<p>---------------------------------------------</p>
iphone converter for mac || video converter for mac || hd video converter for mac || dvd to ipod for mac || apple tv converter mac || dvd to ipod converter || ipod video converter || ipod video converter for mac || dvd ripper for mac
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</body>
</html>

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today