Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

17 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Non LB image, just a Thank you

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Non LB image, just a Thank you posted by trexpixx June 01, 2010 02:13AM reply | quote
posted by trexpixx

A year ago I asked for prayers for a little 4 year old girl that was severely burned on her body. It happened a few days after her 4th birthday. She spent a lot of time in a burn unit. Now she has routine surgeries and procedures on a regular basis. In spite of all that, she is doing well. Here she is at her 5th birthday party. You can see she is wearing her compression suit under her dress.

Thank you to everyone who responded with kind words and prayers.
Re: Non LB image, just a Thank you posted by RichB June 01, 2010 03:11AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

What a sweet little girl! It is good to see that she can have such a smile with all that she has gone through.

Rich
Re: Non LB image, just a Thank you posted by ScottM June 01, 2010 07:17AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Glad to hear she is doing well.
Scott
Re: Non LB image, just a Thank you posted by Bender June 01, 2010 07:59AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Wow, so sorry your daughter and your family has gone through that. Two of my friends have had very serious burns and it is just an awfully hard thing to get through. My best wishes to you and your lovely little girl.

Peter
Re: Non LB image, just a Thank you posted by WilliamE June 01, 2010 03:37PM reply | quote
posted by WilliamE

She is a doll, very happy to see and hear that she is doing better and recovering well. Thanks for updating us, great news.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today