Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

7 hours ago by Kirsten

Re: Roma - Forum Romanum

view post

MyOMy said the Flower to the Fly

Newer Topic | Older Topic

MyOMy said the Flower to the Fly posted by TG-J (Admin) May 10, 2010 12:29PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Checked everyday this week & no flys caught. Here's one from last year, have pumped the colour a tad & tried to make it a little blood like. Thanks for looking:)tony

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2010 12:31PM by TG-J.
Re: MyOMy said the Flower to the Fly posted by ScottM May 10, 2010 12:39PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

WOW, love it Tony.
Scott
Re: MyOMy said the Flower to the Fly posted by TG-J (Admin) May 10, 2010 12:51PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thanks Scot, wasn't going to post them, as I posted similar shots last year. But you asked to see & I just had to oblige. thanks for looking and your appreciation .tony
Re: MyOMy said the Flower to the Fly posted by juznobsrvr May 10, 2010 02:37PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

really great captures, tony...

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: MyOMy said the Flower to the Fly posted by jffoto May 10, 2010 10:27PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Tony - these are great captures, #1 is my favo. Very good work!
Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: MyOMy said the Flower to the Fly posted by Keithnc May 10, 2010 10:29PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

interesting, I always thought they get swallowed up inside.
Re: MyOMy said the Flower to the Fly posted by SKF May 11, 2010 12:20PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Suckers!!
Great images.
Cheers

steve
Re: MyOMy said the Flower to the Fly posted by kmac May 11, 2010 07:59PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

great captures...
Re: MyOMy said the Flower to the Fly posted by TG-J (Admin) May 11, 2010 11:24PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thank you guys. For those who don't realize OZ is a fly infested continent , flies & mosquitoes. These orchids should be mandatory. This plant originates from India, I can only presume India is another fly infested country, tony

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today