Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

the loneliness (under the basket )

Newer Topic | Older Topic

the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by codrin May 02, 2010 06:57AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Thank you very much!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by RichB May 02, 2010 07:37AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Codrin,

LOVE this series! Just plain wonderful.

Rich
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by juznobsrvr May 02, 2010 02:40PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

same here... luv this set... bravo...

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by oliver tudoras May 02, 2010 09:35PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

fantastic Codrin!
love the perspective ,the idea and how you hav bent these images

You are really a good photographer

cheers 4 sharing

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by jffoto May 02, 2010 11:53PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Yes - fantastic Codrin, I love this series - perspetive, mood - bravo!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2010 06:03AM by jffoto.
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by Lorna Taylor May 03, 2010 01:32AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Fantastic images ,you are truly a lensbaby master!!!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by Matt Pringle May 03, 2010 11:37PM reply | quote
posted by Matt Pringle

These are great, superb perspective to shoot from.

Matt.
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by Mark Wade May 04, 2010 04:57AM reply | quote
posted by Mark Wade

well done Codrin...love the series...especially #1

soft and light-hearted
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by Halima67 May 04, 2010 10:45AM reply | quote
posted by Halima67

Great set! You have a lot of balance to hold on to the basket! :-)

[elenisworld.blogspot.com]
[www.flickr.com]
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by ScottM May 04, 2010 11:03AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

What can I say except great. #4 is my favorite.
Scott
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by Bender May 04, 2010 08:05PM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Wow, these are really fun and imaginative. Great job.

Peter
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by TG-J (Admin) May 05, 2010 12:42AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Looks like you and I m presuming your partner have a lot of fun.tony
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by codrin May 05, 2010 04:38AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Thank you so much for your kindness!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by doro May 05, 2010 06:13AM reply | quote
posted by doro

you really excelled yourself with this series Codrin, it is so "subito" - just totally brilliant. I think you need to put these into some competition :)

doro

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by kmac May 06, 2010 07:24PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

unusual and creative perspective - just wonderful.
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by codrin May 07, 2010 04:04AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Thank you so much!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by igorsv May 08, 2010 08:55PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Very creative Codrin, I'm drawn to #1 from this set. It is full of mystery.

Igor
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by Keithnc May 10, 2010 10:41PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

You have some great captures there. I like the ones where you see her face and smile that she makes the shot.
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by codrin May 23, 2010 12:30AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Thank you for the very kind words! Enjoy your Sunday!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by Steve Bee May 23, 2010 07:53AM reply | quote
posted by Steve Bee

A great series! Looks like you both had fun! :)
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by codrin May 26, 2010 03:56AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Many, many thanks, really happy that you like them!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by fotofem August 05, 2010 10:01AM reply | quote
posted by fotofem

This is the most brilliant original application of LB, HUGE BRAVO. I can tell from all these great BW's that you are so devoted to the "genre". Thanks for the inspiration and also the support. So glad to discover your work.
Re: the loneliness (under the basket ) posted by codrin August 05, 2010 04:56PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Thank you so much for the kind words Diane, they really mean a lot to me!

Codrin
[1x.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today