Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

11 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Daylight Turns to Darkness

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by Bender April 20, 2010 10:46AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Some of my adventures earlier this morning. I was on my way home from shooting the park images in town when I decided to take a little country side road. That's when I came upon the creepy cow skull and my day started to feel more like the Blair Witch Project or something.

Peter
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by RichB April 20, 2010 10:57AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Peter,

Interesting series. I especially like the sport shop image -- not sure why, just do.

Rich
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by Bender April 20, 2010 10:57AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Gotta watch those backwood country roads!

Peter
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by Bender April 20, 2010 10:59AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

It's like the town that time forgot. :) Thanks Rich.

Peter
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by ScottM April 20, 2010 11:01AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Great shots, I need to try my pinhole again, you inspired me. Love the bw tree. Yes that skull is creepy.
Scott
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by Bender April 20, 2010 11:04AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Thanks Scott! Yes, the tree was my favorite of the day along with the colored bench. My pinhole optic has been totally neglected as has my plastic optic so I thought I would force myself to play with them and see what happened.

Peter
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by TG-J (Admin) April 20, 2010 12:01PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

I like these ,Peter.tony
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by kmac April 20, 2010 08:06PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

nice lighting in these - especially like the shop image and last image tree image - sort of ghostly feel to it.
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by codrin April 21, 2010 04:47PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Very nice images, Peter, well done!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by jffoto April 21, 2010 11:48PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Hej Peter
I like your series - the mood in the tree image is WOW! Good work.
Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by Mark Wade April 22, 2010 01:16AM reply | quote
posted by Mark Wade

dreams, every one
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by rannestad April 22, 2010 05:16AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

That tree in the second posting is awesome! Great mood to the images.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by juznobsrvr April 22, 2010 10:48AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

the last one is a classic

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: Daylight Turns to Darkness posted by Bender April 22, 2010 10:55PM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Thanks so much for your kind words folks!

Peter

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today