Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by CatGargoyle

The Lutheran Home

view post

yay, first shot with the lensbaby in Netherlands

Newer Topic | Older Topic

yay, first shot with the lensbaby in Netherlands posted by MarcoF April 24, 2004 11:58PM reply | quote
posted by MarcoF

I'm working on a series about "The Citroen CX and her owner", and I decided to use the lens baby for a couple of shots. I need to get accustomed to keeping it steadily pointed to where I want it, but I love it already!

Maybe an idea: add a "D" chip which sends the aperture/exposure to the camera. This aperture could then be set by a little switch on the lens (no need to use a "real" aperture mechanism, the one that is used now is fine). This way, metering would be possible on a D100

Post Edited (04-26-04 01:14)

Conceptual Art is overrated

[www.marcof.net]
Re: yay, first shot with the lensbaby in Netherlands posted by Craig (Admin) April 27, 2004 03:12AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

I love that car!

I would love to incorporate a CPU in our lensbabies.

Have a super day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: yay, first shot with the lensbaby in Netherlands posted by Mary Bell April 28, 2004 07:06AM reply | quote
posted by
the 'essential' blur and the light tones give it the feeling of movement and speed - well seen and used for the subject...
Re: yay, first shot with the lensbaby in Netherlands posted by keenevision April 29, 2004 09:36AM reply | quote
posted by
On my camera, Canon 10D, I use the lens baby in 'AV' (aperture priority mode)
and the camera adjusts the shutter speed.....

when I use flash, I use a manual auto flash (Metz 40mz-3??) and use camera in Manual mode to adjust shutter speeds to ambient light.....

Bob K

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today