Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I )

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by oliver tudoras March 02, 2010 01:17AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

.............. without the weight of detail to hold it back......or just the bench

thanks 4 looking

oliver
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by doro March 02, 2010 01:18AM reply | quote
posted by doro

wowowow! :-)

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by oliver tudoras March 02, 2010 01:21AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

cheers

have a good trip to oesiland :-)

see YOU

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by jWebb March 02, 2010 05:15AM reply | quote
posted by jWebb

Oliver
Beautiful picture.
Jack
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by RichB March 02, 2010 05:17AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Ollie,

Love the simplicity and the color tone on this.

Rich
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by ahcigar1 March 02, 2010 06:56AM reply | quote
posted by ahcigar1

WOOHOO!! Two thumbs up for this one.

[www.dingoimages.com]
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by Halima67 March 02, 2010 08:08AM reply | quote
posted by Halima67

Love it! In the thumbnail I thought it was the ocean!

[elenisworld.blogspot.com]
[www.flickr.com]
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by ranfoto March 02, 2010 10:09AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Glad to see you're into soaring Ollie.....lifts my spirits !
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by jffoto March 02, 2010 02:24PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
This one is great - wow.
Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by codrin March 02, 2010 03:24PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Another gorgeous image, Oliver, exquisite! Love it!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by SKF March 05, 2010 09:13AM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Ollie,
Simply wonderful and wonderfully simple.
Cheers

steve
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by juznobsrvr March 06, 2010 12:39PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

great title... great work...

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: The soaring freedom of the imagination(part I ) posted by igorsv March 12, 2010 12:44AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Ollie, great vision and tribute to simplicity. Yet, this image is full of life to think about.
Igor

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today