Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

urban...with house...car...and a flower...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by codrin February 22, 2010 06:18PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Here is a very old image, I've had posted here some years ago, but it was linked from somewhere, I hope to not bore you with it! Thank you for taking the time!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by oliver tudoras February 22, 2010 08:54PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

can't remember this wonderful image...

Tremendous work, I love this! Beautiful, minimalist, captivating!

thanks 4 sharing

greetings

oliver
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by RichB February 22, 2010 09:03PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Codrin,

I think there is some hidden message here as well. Very good work.

Rich
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by kmac February 22, 2010 09:34PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

love this -
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by jffoto February 22, 2010 10:04PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
I love this one - what is the hidden drama behind the flower? Very good work, Codrin.
Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by CMH February 23, 2010 12:16AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

did you hear me gasp? omygoodness i love this.
cindi

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by Lorna Taylor February 23, 2010 01:32AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Wonderful work, love your choice of focus.Nicely done!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by codrin February 26, 2010 07:17AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Thank you very much for your kindness!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by Crabcakes February 26, 2010 07:36AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Love this one codrin--I remember it well. As I recall, wasn't there an issue with an interfering power-line? Great image.

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by michel February 26, 2010 09:46AM reply | quote
posted by michel

I LOVE THIS!!!
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by juznobsrvr February 28, 2010 12:51PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

meaningful as one can muster... i like the simplicity... well done

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by codrin March 02, 2010 03:44PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Thanks so much everybody!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by SKF March 05, 2010 09:12AM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Hi Codrin,
This is fantastic. I was wondering if you ever went urban.
Cheers

steve
Re: urban...with house...car...and a flower... posted by codrin March 07, 2010 06:06PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Thank you very much Steve for these words! Yep, at times I'm going urban...:)

Codrin
[1x.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today