Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

Fisheye not fitting in storage case... What is the deal? HELP

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Fisheye not fitting in storage case... What is the deal? HELP posted by themacguy2k November 21, 2009 12:49PM reply | quote
posted by themacguy2k

Ok... I think I am losing my mind! Here is the deal.

I got the fisheye about 2 weeks ago. Since then it has remained in the composer until yesterday when I got the soft focus. I put the soft focus in.. but when I went to put the fisheye into the plastic case... it won't fit.

I have 5 of the plastic cases, one for all the extra optics out. They are all the same height and size.

What am I missing? I am sure it is something simple and stupid but I can not for the life of me figure out how to fit the fisheye! I did not pay a whole lot of attention when I got the fisheye to the case as it seemed the same. do I need to know the secret password or hand shake?

Someone please help me figure this out.

Thanks

Nate
Re: Fisheye not fitting in storage case... What is the deal? HELP posted by chichichar November 21, 2009 04:35PM reply | quote
posted by chichichar

it's upside-down. The lens facing down to the little cloth in the case. hope that will help :)

chichichar

" fake it till you make it "
Re: Fisheye not fitting in storage case... What is the deal? HELP posted by themacguy2k November 22, 2009 03:14AM reply | quote
posted by themacguy2k

Yup, that is it! :P

Thanks....

Nate
Re: Fisheye not fitting in storage case... What is the deal? HELP posted by Crabcakes November 29, 2009 04:20PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Doh! You are not alone! The secret Fish-Eye Password is "Upside-Down"!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Fisheye not fitting in storage case... What is the deal? HELP posted by Aurora April 05, 2010 01:03AM reply | quote
posted by Aurora
Hi all,

i just got my lensbaby fisheye today. Now i have a huge problem storing it back to the plastic casing that comes with it....

anyone would be kind enuf to send some photos in showing me the steps to go about storing it back?
I tried upside down, still doesn't work.
Where did i went wrong??

Thanks in advance?

regards

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today