Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

17 minutes ago by PBlais

Re: On the other side

view post

While Composing I got a bit Abstracted

Newer Topic | Older Topic

While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by ranfoto November 17, 2009 12:37PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Some days it's hard to keep your focus, I was feeling a bit Abstracted ........:))
Re: While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by codrin November 18, 2009 02:15AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

It looks great for me! Love it!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by ranfoto November 18, 2009 03:53AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Codrin......Maybe you liked it because it's in living black and white, not the dingy color hues most folks feel is the way to capture the world .

Thanks maybe I'll explore posting some other views too, hee !

Right now the big rage at aRtBending forum is TTV Bending again ......I reconstructed a Rat-TU-Flex for the task .
Re: While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by juznobsrvr November 18, 2009 06:30AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

hey ranD... so that was it... never heard of TTV until now... i have a Yashica Mat 124G so I'll experiment... thanks for the tip

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by ranfoto November 18, 2009 08:41AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Russ Morris, a Bender of note and a former Lensbaby poster here has been much in the forefront of the TTV aRtform .

He and the rest of the flickr "Through the Viewfinder" group have templetes for covering different cameras so you can Bend the viewfinder.

Ta King, another Bender aRtist and I call the TTV .... TUing.... which sort of stands for using two (TU) cameras to make images, but the TU was just my jargon for "Thumbs Up" on the whole deal .

A note for Lensbaby users is .....the Composer + the 10 close up lens makes it all pretty simple to make TU imagery that has the Bendy flavor .
Re: While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by Bob Layne November 18, 2009 10:35AM reply | quote
posted by Bob Layne
Really like that one. Nice B/W.
Re: While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by ranfoto November 19, 2009 02:54AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Funny ......it's just a bunch on fall leaves blowing in the wind.....they'll soon be on the ground waiting for me to rake up......Oooops did I give the mystery away ? :)
Re: While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by juznobsrvr November 20, 2009 04:58AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

rand... i think it was bob dylan who said, "if i'm gonna have to explain my art, then it wouldn't be art anymore"... or was that abraham lincoln?

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by ranfoto November 20, 2009 08:57AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Rob .....thanks for reminding me to post more aRt, rather then telling folks how it is or as Lincoln used to say, "More work,less Talk" !

Of course if you want to run for public office it's more talk, less work ........no wonder the economy is in such a mess !

Anyway.....I gotta go Bendin' :))
Re: While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by doro November 21, 2009 02:16AM reply | quote
posted by doro

love the exciting motion and the tones here! beautiful

doro

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: While Composing I got a bit Abstracted posted by ranfoto November 21, 2009 07:34AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Well thank you "DR" ......the abstraction has the tones, but no true rev-Awe!-lence to anything but having some fun out Bendin' the light :)

I noticed you travel the planet far and near, your tones are wonderful in that mysterious time.... not day not night, lovely sights .

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today