Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by Sophia_Pudding

Cats

view post

it was the perfect "indian summer" day...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by CMH October 18, 2009 07:43PM reply | quote
posted by CMH

so my dog and my muse and i went for a walk - all shot with plastic optic.
thanks for walking with me. :)

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by kmac October 18, 2009 08:34PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

rich fall colors - really like the second image - composition and bokeh...
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by doro October 18, 2009 08:44PM reply | quote
posted by doro

great..wonderful to see those warm, rich colours...the first two are faves :)

doro

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by RichB October 18, 2009 08:46PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Cindi,

And a perfect set of Indian Summer images! Wonderfully captured Fall colors.

Rich
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by TG-J (Admin) October 18, 2009 11:25PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Lovely feel Cindi. is the last one oak? Tony.
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by codrin October 19, 2009 02:25AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Gorgeous images Cindi, the first two are my faves, truly wonderful work!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by CMH October 19, 2009 05:26AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

thank you all!
Tony - yes I do believe that last one is oak. we have few native oaks where i live but these were planted down the road.
we were actually fearing we had lost our autumn color as we had quite a cold snap (as in freeze) a week prior; but some survived. :)

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by Mark Wade October 19, 2009 05:27AM reply | quote
posted by Mark Wade

bravo!
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by Ol' Don October 23, 2009 05:28AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

These are so nice. Do you remember what aperture you were using? I didn't know I liked the plastic optic look so much!

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by CMH October 23, 2009 05:55AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

aw thanks, mark and ol' don. :)
don - pretty sure it was f/4

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by stevenz October 23, 2009 07:30AM reply | quote
posted by stevenz

splendid shots with beautiful rich colours
Steve

[10222.portfolio.artlimited.net]
[www.allsoppimagery.com]
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by BearWoodsDavid October 23, 2009 10:23PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Wonderful images Cindi, we are just starting to get some color down here and I can't wait. Thanks for inspiring.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by CMH October 24, 2009 01:15AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

thanks steve and david. :) the color is fading quickly here. :(

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by Bender October 24, 2009 05:36AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

I really like #2 and 4. Great colors. I also really dig your current avatar and those were some nice deer captures you posted.

Peter
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by oliver tudoras October 24, 2009 06:29PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

wonderful rich colours

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: it was the perfect "indian summer" day... posted by CMH October 25, 2009 09:05AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

thanks, bender - those deer shots were lucky accidents. :)
thanks ollie!

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today