Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

16 hours ago by Sophia_Pudding

Re: IT Geek

view post

The Sins of the Fathers

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The Sins of the Fathers posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 10, 2009 09:18AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

If God is watching perhaps he just doesn't care!

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: The Sins of the Fathers posted by ScottM October 11, 2009 02:32AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Jimmy's back, glad to see you're back. Nice work as always
Scott
Re: The Sins of the Fathers posted by Crabcakes October 11, 2009 03:13AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Dark and very evocative Jimmy--love it!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: The Sins of the Fathers posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 11, 2009 05:04AM reply | quote

Hey thanks Scott and Crabby. My eyes are back to normal now after the surgery. I just haven't used my Lensbaby much recently or I would have been posting. Also Flickr takes up soooo much time! Well nice to here from you all - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: The Sins of the Fathers posted by zooplancton October 12, 2009 12:02PM reply | quote
posted by zooplancton

inspiring shots. almost matt mahearn-ish. this site has some very sick talent.
loving it.
Re: The Sins of the Fathers posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 13, 2009 06:01AM reply | quote

Hey thanks zooplancton. What a sad situation - jimmy

Re: The Sins of the Fathers posted by TG-J (Admin) October 13, 2009 09:35AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hi Jimmy, Nice to see your work again, Glad to here things are looking up. Would love to have your inner vision. Lets hope things only get better and better. Tony.
Re: The Sins of the Fathers posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 13, 2009 11:08AM reply | quote

Hey Tony, thanks so much for your kind thoughts and comments. It's great to be back. Take care now - jimmy

Re: The Sins of the Fathers posted by oliver tudoras October 16, 2009 01:07AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

has to be yours - excellent

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: The Sins of the Fathers posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 16, 2009 05:21AM reply | quote

Hey thanks ollie, nice to here from you - jimmy

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today