Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

7 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by oliver tudoras October 08, 2009 09:06PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

"I grew up in my grandparents house".....
"If I think on my grandparents, where it was normal that my grandfather came home canned" ........

dark was the night.......

Jimmy talk about his childhood

Nikon D 70 /the muse/single glass/f4

thanks 4 looking

happy weekend

~ollie~

to be continued

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by RichB October 08, 2009 11:26PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Ollie,

A touching story and superb image.

Rich
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by Bones October 09, 2009 01:11AM reply | quote
posted by Bones

I agree Ollie, superb image. Kind of reminds me of the household I grew up in. Sometimes I wonder how much influence that's had on the way I view the world and the way I try to record it.

Brian

"Keeping a positive attitude won't solve all your problems. You will, however, annoy enough people to make it worth your while."
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by jonwaz October 09, 2009 04:09AM reply | quote
posted by jonwaz

You've captured the moment – very good composition...

take care out there
jonwaz

--------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars
Oscar Wilde
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by Mark Wade October 09, 2009 04:16AM reply | quote
posted by Mark Wade

evocative
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by Bob Layne October 09, 2009 07:09AM reply | quote
posted by Bob Layne
Lots of emotion here, inner and outer darkness.
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by doro October 09, 2009 07:41AM reply | quote
posted by doro

wonderful again Ollie...thanks for sharing

doro

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by juznobsrvr October 09, 2009 07:51AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

very well captured... powerful and dramatic

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by codrin October 09, 2009 04:57PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Awesome, strong and impressive, Ollie! Thanks for sharing this photograph!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by oliver tudoras October 16, 2009 12:58AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

thanks everyone

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by MelBrackstone October 16, 2009 10:29AM reply | quote
posted by MelBrackstone

Jimmie is a great subject, Ollie, I hope he gets as much joy out of your visits as we do!

Mel :) In sunny Brisbane, Australia
[melbrackstone.com]
Re: DARK WAS THE NIGHT.... (part II) posted by kmac October 16, 2009 11:17AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

these images of Jimmy are all very strong images - the quote adds to the overall emotion captured...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today