Latest Post

13 hours ago by Fastback67

Re: The Lutheran Home

view post

heading into fall...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

heading into fall... posted by kmac September 10, 2009 11:20AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

fall is quickly approaching here as temps. are cooling and the leaves are starting to change - some of the last flowers/grasses in the garden.

composer/double/open
Re: heading into fall... posted by ScottM September 10, 2009 11:51AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

all are very nice. #3 is my fav.
Scott
Re: heading into fall... posted by RichB September 10, 2009 12:27PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Kim,

Very nice group of late summer shots. I think my favorite is #5 -- with its nice square cropping and beautiful color.

Rich
Re: heading into fall... posted by juznobsrvr September 10, 2009 12:34PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

just lovely... nice work, kim, as usual

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: heading into fall... posted by Darrell Marquette September 10, 2009 12:34PM reply | quote
posted by Darrell Marquette

Fall already? Hard to believe when we are still having over 100 degrees every day. All of these images are nice but I like #5 the most.
Re: heading into fall... posted by oliver tudoras September 11, 2009 08:31PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

very nice...has your stamp on.....

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: heading into fall... posted by Bender September 11, 2009 09:10PM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Nice series. I like #2 the best.

Peter
Re: heading into fall... posted by doro September 11, 2009 10:45PM reply | quote
posted by doro

sensitive colours...like them!

doro

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: heading into fall... posted by Ol' Don September 14, 2009 12:40AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

I very much like 2, 3, and 5. Wonderful soft colors and interesting shapes. I love the lighting in these images. Thanks for sharing.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: heading into fall... posted by stevenz September 14, 2009 05:21PM reply | quote
posted by stevenz

great set, #2 for me :-)
cheers

[10222.portfolio.artlimited.net]
[www.allsoppimagery.com]
Re: heading into fall... posted by Keithnc September 14, 2009 09:38PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

All very good, I liked the first and last one for some reason. The first looks sad that summer is over.
Re: heading into fall... posted by kmac September 15, 2009 09:01AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

thanks for taking a look and comments.
Re: heading into fall... posted by Bones September 15, 2009 10:15AM reply | quote
posted by Bones

I like each and every one of these images. You have really captured the bittersweet mood that the end of summer holds for me.

Brian

"Keeping a positive attitude won't solve all your problems. You will, however, annoy enough people to make it worth your while."
Re: heading into fall... posted by Crabcakes September 15, 2009 02:41PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Speaking of "stamps"--#3 the poppy is just the kind of image I probably would have deleted had I taken it. I would have been second-guessing the focus/sweet-spot (a hold-over from the TBLB [the Time Before LensBaby]). A Wonderful shot and one that makes me re-think my whole "thinking" on what makes a great image. This happens all the time to me when I view images on this forum--the stretching and straining of "the envelope".

Thank you for this lesson!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: heading into fall... posted by CMH September 17, 2009 10:30AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

the depth... the bokeh... all really lovely. a nice homage to summer...
cindi

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today