Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

14 hours ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by RichB July 10, 2009 11:30AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

All taken with the plastic optic at f4, early evening sun ... thanks for looking ...

Rich
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by SKF July 10, 2009 02:12PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Rich,
Obviously comfortable in front of a camera these girls, great collage.
Cheers

steve
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by RichB July 11, 2009 05:29AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thanks Steve. Have a nice weekend!

Rich
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by Halima67 July 11, 2009 05:40AM reply | quote
posted by Halima67

More fun by the pool! Splendid collage!

[elenisworld.blogspot.com]
[www.flickr.com]
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by shurla5 July 11, 2009 05:53AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

These are great Rich,
This would be a great collage to put on the cover of a photo book of your grand daughters. Shutterfly has some great books, my friend makes them all the time.
You ARE the king of collages and Tripytchs.
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by RichB July 11, 2009 11:53AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you Helene and SHuRLa for you kind comments.

Rich
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by David Morel July 11, 2009 01:10PM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

really nice creation!!!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by TG-J (Admin) July 11, 2009 11:54PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Gee Rich I bet Mum is happy with your creation. Will be a wonderful series for all to look back on. Tony.
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by CMH July 12, 2009 12:34AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

o they are adorable, rich. nice job! i'll bet mom and dad love this!
cindi

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by RichB July 12, 2009 03:46AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thanks David, Toni, and cindi. Your time/comments are appreciated.

Rich
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by rannestad July 12, 2009 06:49AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Lovely collage. I can't believe you did it with the plastic optics. You must have a remarkably sharp plastic optic

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by RichB July 12, 2009 01:07PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thanks much Bjorn. Yes, it is the plastic lens that I used. Think I had read in a post some time ago (maybe by a Lensbaby staff member) that each of the plastic optics can indeed be somewhat unique in its imagery.

Thanks again.

Rich
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by juznobsrvr July 12, 2009 01:44PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

very nicely done, rich. you must feel so blessed to have such grandchildren.

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by lazar July 12, 2009 02:49PM reply | quote
posted by lazar

Timeless montage

Lazar
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. (Albert Einstein)
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by igorsv July 13, 2009 12:29AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Rich,
Nicely done. The plastic worked very well adding the softness and painterly effect. Great job on the montage.
Igor
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by RichB July 13, 2009 06:19AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you Rob, Lazar, and Igor for taking the time to comments. I appreciate your thoughts, as always.

Rich
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by kmac July 14, 2009 08:39PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

really well done - great colors - love the use of the plastic lens.
Re: Kayla and Chelsea: A Grand-daughter Collage posted by RichB July 15, 2009 12:16PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you kmac -- that plastic lens is fantastic to work with.

Rich

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today