Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

38 minutes ago by oliver tudoras

Re: Pet Rock

view post

Pentax K on Sigma SD

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Pentax K on Sigma SD posted by Jason Noffsinger December 28, 2004 03:53AM reply | quote
posted by
Hello,

I am a Sigma SD9 user who would like to use a Lensbaby.

As I understand it, Pentax K mount lenses, with nothing protruding beyond the lens mount, will easily fit on Sigma Cameras. Does the Lensbaby have any lugs, pins, flanges, etc that protrude past the lens mount? Is the interchangeable aperature located behind the mount? Based on the product pictures I have seen, it looks pretty smooth back there.

If the K mount won't work, I could get the m42 mount Lensbaby and an additional adapter, but I would rather have the K mount so I could also use the Lensbaby on a K mount film camera that I have.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Jason Noffsinger

Re: Pentax K on Sigma SD posted by Craig (Admin) December 28, 2004 04:12AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Jason,

Nothing protrudes beyond the rear of the mount. Several Sigma DSLR users are using Pentax K mount Lensbabies and none have complained about them not being compatible with their cameras.

If, for some reason, you find it is incompatible we will refund shipping charges both directions in addition to your full refund if returned within 30 days.

Have a super rest of your year.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Pentax K on Sigma SD posted by Jason Noffsinger December 28, 2004 04:21AM reply | quote
posted by
Great News,

Thanks Craig

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today