Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by jffoto

Re: Roma - Forum Romanum

view post

Strobes and your lensbabie

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Strobes and your lensbabie posted by samuraicamera April 19, 2004 10:28AM reply | quote
posted by
Upon receiving a lensbabie I was eager to get it out into the world to start using its unique style and look to street shooting and candid work. I also was eager to get it working sith studio strobes. The nice thing about strobes is not having to worry about compatibility issues with TTL, E-TTL, i-TTL and such. My strobes in a normal sized room work at about 1/4 power at f8 1/180 on my Canon D60. Thes images shot for an assignment on another website were for a kitchen shooting assignment. I admit I am a quality shooter. I like good solid focus on a subject point. I was able to get a nice point with some work and playing with the lens on the tripod. I am very tempted to try the lens with an extention tube for some additional work. Hope everyone likes the shots.
Re: Strobes and your lensbabie posted by Craig (Admin) April 21, 2004 08:46PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Robert,

Well done.

Makes me freakin' hungry is what it makes me.

Have a tasty day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today