Latest Post

5 hours ago by beyond_Life

Dragons Blood

view post

New Lensbaby Shooter

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New Lensbaby Shooter posted by ColbyJ April 17, 2004 07:36AM reply | quote
posted by
Got my Lensbaby this week and am learning! I am having fun. Here is a shot from last evening around our dining room table. Luckily our friends humor me.

Better than a Holgo and only 5 times the price! But hey, I can use it on either a diital or a film body!

Post Edited (04-18-04 08:37)
Re: New Lensbaby Shooter posted by Craig (Admin) April 21, 2004 08:52PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Colby,

I'm glad you are finding your Lensbaby more versatile than a cheap medium format camera with a plastic lens and light leaks.

I've still got several of those and a whole bunch of sawed off Holga lenses. Too sharp (the sweet spot covers the whole frame of my DSLRs) but some really cool flare.

Have a fantastic day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: New Lensbaby Shooter posted by keenevision April 22, 2004 07:07PM reply | quote
posted by
Took my lensbaby with me on a wedding job... now- I don't recomend that everyone take a new, bizarre lens to a high priced gig... but here are two of my favs from the wedding.....

Thanks Craig- this thing fills that 'artful' part of me without me needing to carry another body.... (i.e. Holga, Arcbody, etc....!!)

These were shot with Canon 10D...

Bob K

WILL REPOST IMAGES- FILES TOO LARGE!

Post Edited (04-23-04 20:08)
Re: New Lensbaby Shooter posted by keenevision April 22, 2004 07:15PM reply | quote
posted by
Here, these should be more managable... ;)

now... to get the wide angle attachment!

(muwahahahahahahahaaa!)
Re: New Lensbaby Shooter posted by Mary Bell April 28, 2004 01:09PM reply | quote
posted by
Very awesome work - did the couple purchase these images - have you used it more since?
Re: New Lensbaby Shooter posted by keenevision April 29, 2004 09:19AM reply | quote
posted by
The couple hasnt even seen the images yet- just shot the wedding last week...
I've been using the Lensbabie extensively on my 3 yr old twins and 2 year old...
sheesh, I shoot weddings just to get out of the house! (stay at home dad)

Hopefully the couple will order extras and include them in their album....

Bob K

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today