Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

11 hours ago by Photos4life

Composer Pro Double Glass

view post

FREE Border -Texture

Newer Topic | Older Topic

FREE Border -Texture posted by jumpinjimmyjava June 09, 2009 07:54AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Come visit me on Flickr to get this neat FREE border.
[www.flickr.com]

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: FREE Border -Texture posted by oliver tudoras June 09, 2009 04:40PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

greatr PF.....cheers for the link

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: FREE Border -Texture posted by SKF June 09, 2009 09:29PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Thanks Jimmy,
Cheers

steve
Re: FREE Border -Texture posted by TG-J (Admin) June 09, 2009 10:40PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Great , Love it , will have to learn about overlaying textures into shots. Any suggestions on a tutorial site that explains. Really like also the antique tortured look people are getting into their LB shots. In the old days we use to torture the negs but only had one go. Keep up the good work. Tony.
Re: FREE Border -Texture posted by jumpinjimmyjava June 10, 2009 08:44PM reply | quote

Hi Tony. Just Google "how to add textures", or something like that and you will find all kinds of tutorials.I really do not have any links anymore. Also Google "scratches" or "scratch photo", or something similar and you will find FREE scratch texture downloads. Searching the PICTURE search option in Google may help you find a neat scratch texture. Good luck Tony - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: FREE Border -Texture posted by juznobsrvr June 11, 2009 01:38AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

hey jimmy, thanks for sharing. i've always wanted to try out the scratches.

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: FREE Border -Texture posted by jumpinjimmyjava June 11, 2009 03:16AM reply | quote

You are welcome Rob, let me know how you make out - jimmy

Re: FREE Border -Texture posted by TG-J (Admin) June 12, 2009 04:55PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thanks Jimmy about to start googling. Tony.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today