Lensbaby Studio Forums

A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies

Newer Topic | Older Topic

A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by RichB May 24, 2009 12:49PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Composer with Plastic Optic, f/4.

Thank you for looking. Have a nice week.

Rich
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by maryemccabe May 24, 2009 12:54PM reply | quote
posted by maryemccabe

Hi Rich,
Love the last one especially, with the sweep upward...
Mary
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by Darrell Marquette May 24, 2009 02:54PM reply | quote
posted by Darrell Marquette

Rich, I agree with Mary - I really like the last one with the angled view. Also, thanks for naming #2 (the cellium). I have some photos of that type of flower but I did not know what it was.
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by juznobsrvr May 24, 2009 03:19PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

all great images, Rich. the last one is different, which is my fave in the serie. --- rob
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by SKF May 24, 2009 03:36PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Rich,
great series, its the last for me too. Great coloured daisy!
Cheers

steve
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by oliver tudoras May 25, 2009 05:24AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

#3 is a cracker....super angle

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by RichB May 25, 2009 09:43AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thanks Mary, Darrell, Rob, Steve, and Ollie. Guess it's #3 unanimously. Thanks for taking the time to look and comment. Appreciated.

Rich
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by shurla5 May 25, 2009 11:21AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

Rich - #3 is my favorite as well. I like the unusual angle.
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by BearWoodsDavid May 25, 2009 10:44PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Beautiful Rich, I am going to go with #1...no, #2...wait maybe #3, forget about it...all of them.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by Keithnc May 25, 2009 11:38PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Great bots, I like the look the plastic does.
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by RichB May 26, 2009 06:56AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thanks SHuRLa, David, and Keith for commenting!

Rich
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by kmac May 26, 2009 09:48AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

great angle on that last image - like the use of the plastic, also.
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by TG-J (Admin) May 27, 2009 01:04AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Nice Rich. Tony.
Re: A Lily, Cellium, and Some Daisies posted by RichB May 27, 2009 04:46AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you Kmac and Tony. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Rich

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today