Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 minutes ago by TG-J

Re: Polygonum hydropiperoides

view post

Santa came through for me

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Santa came through for me posted by fotoman91 December 24, 2004 08:40AM reply | quote
posted by
As soon as I saw this web site I knew I had to have a Lens Baby. Christmas was nearly here and so I asked Santa if I could have one of these. Well, Santa came through and here are some of the first pics I've taken.

I must say that my desire to create photographic images has been reinvigorated!

Hope you enjoy my pics.
Re: Santa came through for me posted by Craig (Admin) December 27, 2004 01:56PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Santa had a special relationship with Lensbabies, LLC this year. I guess you could call us a sponsor, of sorts...

or did Santa sponsor Lensbabies..?

Either way, glad you got yours and have been able to play with it.

Stocking shot is great. Makes me wonder, with three stockings so close together, how many stockings were on that mantle?

Post more when you can.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Santa came through for me posted by David Morel December 27, 2004 11:09PM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

the stocking image could be a christmas card!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: Santa came through for me posted by fotoman91 December 28, 2004 12:41PM reply | quote
posted by
Thanks for the compliments, guys. I like the stocking shot myself. There were about 10-12 stockings on that mantle.

Yes, Craig, Lensbabies was very involved with Christmas this year. I have noticed on other photosites that I wasn't the only one with a new Lensbaby. Others are just as happy as I am. Thanks for making such a cool item available to us. I'm really having a ball with my new toy and I will be posting more new pics soon.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today