Latest Post

5 days ago by dac824

Rancho Los Alamitos

view post

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Hello posted by msvadi December 23, 2004 05:09AM reply | quote
posted by
Hi guys,

I always liked a lot the soft focus effect, shallow dof and unsharp pictures (Robert Farber and David Hamilton are among my favorite photographers). I have Canon 135mm soft focus lens, some soft focus filters, and, actually, I was after inexpensive tilt/shift solution when I learned about lensbabies (on russian photoforum photosight.ru). I knew immediately it was for me.

The lens arrived today. Unfortunatelly, did not have much time to play with it: it was raining outside, and the light was weak. Anyway, I changed it to f/2.8 and took several shots. I am sending the one that I liked.

The lensbaby is fun. I still have to experiment more to see what I can do with it. Probably, it's not for people obsessed with sharpness, but I'll pass the information about it around. Actually, I already started a thread on Canon digital phorum (photography-on-the.net).

Re: Hello posted by Craig (Admin) December 27, 2004 01:58PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

I can't believe I did not comment on this image already.

The perspective draws me in. Very emotional point of view. Color and saturation seem to match the dramatic mood.

Thank you for sharing.

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today