17 hours ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

Hello

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Hello posted by msvadi December 23, 2004 05:09AM reply | quote
posted by
Hi guys,

I always liked a lot the soft focus effect, shallow dof and unsharp pictures (Robert Farber and David Hamilton are among my favorite photographers). I have Canon 135mm soft focus lens, some soft focus filters, and, actually, I was after inexpensive tilt/shift solution when I learned about lensbabies (on russian photoforum photosight.ru). I knew immediately it was for me.

The lens arrived today. Unfortunatelly, did not have much time to play with it: it was raining outside, and the light was weak. Anyway, I changed it to f/2.8 and took several shots. I am sending the one that I liked.

The lensbaby is fun. I still have to experiment more to see what I can do with it. Probably, it's not for people obsessed with sharpness, but I'll pass the information about it around. Actually, I already started a thread on Canon digital phorum (photography-on-the.net).

Vadim
Re: Hello posted by Craig (Admin) December 27, 2004 01:58PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

I can't believe I did not comment on this image already.

The perspective draws me in. Very emotional point of view. Color and saturation seem to match the dramatic mood.

Thank you for sharing.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today