Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

10 hours ago by PBlais

Sweet 50 with marco rings

view post

Some recent shots with the plastic lens

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by Tina Louise April 01, 2009 07:03AM reply | quote
posted by Tina Louise

Played a little the other day. I love the plastic lens. :)
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by Tina Louise April 01, 2009 07:04AM reply | quote
posted by Tina Louise

more...
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by RichB April 01, 2009 07:31AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Tina,

Lovely work!

Rich
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by Ginagirl April 01, 2009 08:08AM reply | quote
posted by Ginagirl

Great shot's; I just love the capture of emotion these optics give and the creativity it allows the photographer. BRAVO.

Ginagirl ; )
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by desean April 01, 2009 09:09AM reply | quote
posted by desean

Beautiful shots, Tina! I'm inspired to try out my new plastic optic.

desean • vancouver bc
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by BearWoodsDavid April 01, 2009 10:28AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

The usual wonderful.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by lemurhouse April 01, 2009 10:16PM reply | quote
posted by lemurhouse

Tremendous. Wonderful images which really make great use of the lens.
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by Keithnc April 02, 2009 12:03AM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

I like the softness of the lens. The best are 1, 3, and 5.
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by Mike Bokeh April 02, 2009 11:19AM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

Very, very nice, Tina.

Your images look like paintings, and I love that!

Mike

Lensbabies make you think.
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by sam April 02, 2009 01:14PM reply | quote
posted by sam

really fantastic!. I love these photos Tina. Your voice is clear.

Sam

see with the eyes of a child
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by Crabcakes April 02, 2009 04:13PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

FanPlastic Tina! I've said it before but...The lensbaby was a lens waiting for an artist such as yourself to find it.

This just keeps getting better!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2009 04:14PM by Crabcakes.
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by jad April 05, 2009 09:23AM reply | quote
posted by jad

These are beautiful Tina. Great depth of emotion and feeling with each shot.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by Halima67 April 06, 2009 07:52AM reply | quote
posted by Halima67

Great set! I love the plastic lens as well! My favs r #2 and #3.

[elenisworld.blogspot.com]
[www.flickr.com]
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by jumpinjimmyjava April 06, 2009 09:06AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Brilliant photography Tina. You are a natural. I wish I had a plastic lens, the dreamy surreal effects are wonderful - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by oliver tudoras April 06, 2009 05:07PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

AWESOME

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by igorsv April 08, 2009 05:37AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Very well done. You've mastered the new tool.

Igor
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by juznobsrvr April 08, 2009 06:07AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

Edgar Degas would have been jealous. Great job.
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by Tina Louise April 09, 2009 06:54AM reply | quote
posted by Tina Louise

Thank you! :)
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by jean-luc April 10, 2009 03:12PM reply | quote
posted by jean-luc

Everything is Just perfect! The light , the framing , the posing,color, contrast....it's an original total concept.

Jean-Luc

[www.pbase.com]
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by SKF April 12, 2009 08:30PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Hi,
Sorry I missed this post. What a wonderful dreamy effect. Beautiful lighting, wonderful poses and a purposful direction to your work.
Love it

Cheers

steve
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by Mark Wade April 13, 2009 04:23AM reply | quote
posted by Mark Wade

I am so taken with your works and the affects here.
I'm after it.
...inspirational.
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by crsfoto April 13, 2009 04:36AM reply | quote
posted by crsfoto
i absolutely adore these photos.

i actually just posted a topic about debating whether or not i should purchase a lensbaby, and your photos have definitely had an impact on my thoughts. they're absolutely gorgeous.
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by designer09 April 16, 2009 01:31AM reply | quote
posted by designer09
Beautiful pics....the softness
Re: Some recent shots with the plastic lens posted by sminenow April 16, 2009 05:18PM reply | quote
posted by sminenow

i LOVE 1, 3, 5 & 6

these are AMAZING, what great works
im so glad i decided to get the full optic set when i ordered... now i just want it to show up!

"i reject your reality, and substitute my own!"

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today