Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by RichB

Fisheye Star Trails

view post

Nature Photographer Magazine Spring edition

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Nature Photographer Magazine Spring edition posted by BearWoodsDavid March 27, 2009 08:59PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Hey all just a shameless plug for my latest article. It is entitled "Bending the Rules". I bet you can't guess what it is about. It is about using the Lensbaby lenses and some combination of the accessories for macro photography. It is a good magazine for we "Bot" and animal photographers. It is available at most Borders and Barnes and Nobles bookstores. Thanks.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Nature Photographer Magazine Spring edition posted by Captured Light March 27, 2009 10:26PM reply | quote
posted by Captured Light

Congrats!! Now I have a reason to go to Border's!! I can blame any purchases on you!

Rick
Re: Nature Photographer Magazine Spring edition posted by RichB March 27, 2009 11:12PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

David,

I have read your great article! It was good to see some of the images in that magazine that we saw last spring/summer in the forum. You have even convinced me to subscribe to Nature Photographer. I'll look forward to each of the quarterly editions -- something for each season.

Rich
Re: Nature Photographer Magazine Spring edition posted by shurla5 March 28, 2009 07:01AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

Congratulations, I'll have to pick one up
Re: Nature Photographer Magazine Spring edition posted by Ol' Don March 28, 2009 11:53AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Heck I read that article and it never dawned on me that you were the author! Duh! Congrats and nice work!

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Nature Photographer Magazine Spring edition posted by jad March 28, 2009 06:32PM reply | quote
posted by jad

David that's great!!! Congrats, I will go to Barnes and Noble and pick it up. Looking forward to reading it.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Nature Photographer Magazine Spring edition posted by BearWoodsDavid March 28, 2009 08:55PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks all for reading and the kind comments. Using Lensbabies is getting very popular in the nature biz.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today