When a Creative Aperture disk is used with a Lensbaby, the shape cut into the disk will appear in the photograph anywhere bright points of light are out of focus.
The Creative Aperture Kit 2 comes with 9 pre-cut shapes to play with. If you want to create your own, use the blank disks.
HOW TO USE
- Replace your normal lens with a Lensbaby lens.
- Insert the optic of your choice.
- Remove the aperture disk and replace with a creative aperture disk.
- Set your camera to "M" mode.
- Adjust and focus.
- Shoot away!
Our Creative Aperture Kit 2 contains 9 pre-cut shapes (shown below) for you to enjoy. If you'd prefer to make your own from blanks, use craft store hole punches or an exacto knife.
- Lensbaby Creative Aperture Kit 2 contains 1 of each disk: birds, diamonds, dripsplat, heart, slots, star, swirly, sunburst and whirlpool.
- Lensbaby Creative Aperture Kit Blanks contains 10 blank disks.
- Not compatible with Pinhole, Fisheye, Sweet 35 and Edge 80 Optics and Spark lens.
© 2015 Lensbaby. All rights reserved. Lensbaby, the Lensbaby logo, and other Lensbaby marks are trademarks owned by Lensbaby. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.